Thin as a Reed. Just kidding - this cardholder wallet is actually named for Reed Gold Mine, located down the road from us in Cabarrus County, NC. With unparalleled craftsmanship, the solid distressed leather is accented by a classy, single stitch in an attractive cream color. We hope it can be your very own gold mine, stocked with six card pockets plus a bill pocket, all at just 1/8 inch thick.
- Size: 4 inch wide by 3 1/8 inch tall
- Card pockets: Six, 3 in front and 3 in back
- Bill pocket: One inner cash pocket
- Thickness (without cards): 1/8 inch thick
- Materials: Full grain leather, with no polyester liners that wear out
*Sorry, wallets do not come with cash or credit cards :)